Ministry of Railway, Dedicated Freight corridor corporation of India has announced the vacancies for various posts. The candidates were required to apply online through the application forms available on the website of DFCCIL. The candidates were required to apply before 31/08/2018. The notification having number 11/2018 was issued on the website which has all the details of the vacancies.
Start Date of Application: 01/08/2018
Last Date of Application: 31/08/2018
Last Date of Payment of Exam fee: 31/08/2018
Exam Date: 10-13 November 2018
Admit Card Date: 30/10/2018
The candidates were required to have minimum 18 years age and maximum 30 years age. For Operating Executive posts candidates were required to have done bachelor degree with minimum 60% marks from any recognised university of India. For Civil executive posts the candidates were required to have passed Diploma in civil engineering with minimum 60% marks. For Electrical Executive posts, Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Power Supply/ Instrumentation and Control/ Industrial Electronics/ Electronic Instrumentation/ Applied Electronics/ Digital Electronics/ Power Electronics with minimum 60% marks was required.
The candidates for general and OBC posts applying for executive posts was 900/-. For Junior Executive- 700/- and for Multi Tasking posts it was 500/-. The fee for SC and ST candidates was NIL. The payment was to be done through the net banking, Credit card, Debit Card or E challan.
How to check Results?
The candidates who are waiting for their results can check it on the official website http://dfccil.gov.in/dfccil_app/Careers.jsp. The candidates will have to click on the login option, on the opened page they would need to enter the registration number and password. They can also use the Roll number and Date of Birth. Once logged in they would be able to view the results on the page.
Railway Recruitment cell had announced the vacancies for different zones in India Group D Level I. The candidates were required to fill the application form before 12/04/2019. The RRC had also issued the notification for the posts on the official website of RRC. The syllabus of the exam has also been released which is mentioned below.
Start Date of Application: 12/03/2019
Last Date of Application: 12/04/2019
Last Date to pay exam fee online: 23/04/2019
Last Date to pay exam fee offline: 18/04/2019
Final Date to submit form: 26/04/2019
Exam Date: September/October 019
RRC Group D 2019 Syllabus
The candidates who have applied for the posts and are appearing in the exam will need to prepare subjects as per the following syllabus-
- Mathematics- Number system, BODMAS, Percentages, Decimals, Fractions, Simple and Compound Interest, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Mensuration, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Conclusions and Decision making, Relationships, Syllogism, Classification, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Similarities and Differences, Analytical Reasoning, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions, etc.
- General Science: The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10th standard level (CBSE).
- General Awareness on current affairs: in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subject of importance.
For Physical Efficiency Test–
- Male: Lift and Carry 35Kg of Weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in on chance without putting it down. Running Time should be 1000 meters in 4 minutes and 15 seconds.
- Female: Lift and Carry 20Kg of Weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in on chance without putting it down. Running Time should be 1000 meters in 5 minutes and 40 seconds.