Railway Recruitment cell had announced the vacancies for different zones in India Group D Level I. The candidates were required to fill the application form before 12/04/2019. The RRC had also issued the notification for the posts on the official website of RRC. The syllabus of the exam has also been released which is mentioned below.
Start Date of Application: 12/03/2019
Last Date of Application: 12/04/2019
Last Date to pay exam fee online: 23/04/2019
Last Date to pay exam fee offline: 18/04/2019
Final Date to submit form: 26/04/2019
Exam Date: September/October 019
RRC Group D 2019 Syllabus
The candidates who have applied for the posts and are appearing in the exam will need to prepare subjects as per the following syllabus-
- Mathematics- Number system, BODMAS, Percentages, Decimals, Fractions, Simple and Compound Interest, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Mensuration, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Conclusions and Decision making, Relationships, Syllogism, Classification, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Similarities and Differences, Analytical Reasoning, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions, etc.
- General Science: The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10th standard level (CBSE).
- General Awareness on current affairs: in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subject of importance.
For Physical Efficiency Test–
- Male: Lift and Carry 35Kg of Weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in on chance without putting it down. Running Time should be 1000 meters in 4 minutes and 15 seconds.
- Female: Lift and Carry 20Kg of Weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in on chance without putting it down. Running Time should be 1000 meters in 5 minutes and 40 seconds.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) had recently announced for the vacancies for paramedical posts. The notification regarding the job was also issued with all its details on the official website. The following are the important details-
Start Date of Application: 04/03/2019
Last Date of Application: 02/04/2019
Last Date of Offline Payment: 04/04/2019
Last Date of Online Payment: 05/04/2019
Syllabus of RRB Paramedical posts
Following is the post wise syllabus of RRB Paramedical Posts-
- Health & Malaria Inspector Grade III– Food & Nutrition, Environmental Sanitation and Sanitary Engineering, Communicable and Non-Communicable Diseases (Prevention and Control), Health and Death Statistics
- Lab Superintendent Grade-III- Sociology & Psychology, PHYSIOLOGY, Basic Chemistry and Biochemistry, General Methodology, PHYSICS, Histopathology and cytology techniques, Clinical pathology & basic haematology, PARASITOLOGY &ENTOMOLOGY, Clinical biochemistry, Coagulation & transfusion medicine, Immunohaematology, VIROLOGY, MYCOLOGY, ADVANCED SEROLOGY
- Dietitian- Introduction to Human Biology and Body Functions, Nutrients (Role and Significance), Recommend Approaches to Disease and Nutrition, Understanding Nutrition (Basic diets for normal conditions/RDA) , Medical Nutrition management, Advanced Nutrition, Introduction to Nutraceuticals, Introduction to Special Conditions and Diet Therapy, Introduction to Clinical Nutrition, Food Microbiology, Nutritional Biochemistry, Research Method Statistics, Path Physiology and Metabolism in Disease, Public Nutrition and Health, Pediatric and Geriatric Nutrition, Food Allergies and diet management.
- Staff Nurse- Anatomy, Physiology, Nutrition, Biochemistry, Nursing Foundations, Psychology, Microbiology, Sociology, Pharmacology, Pathology, Genetics, Medical-Surgical Nursing , (Adult including Geriatrics)-I, Community Health Nursing, Child Health Nursing, Mental Health Nursing, Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing, Nursing Research & Statistics, Management of Nursing Services and Education.
- Optometrist- Physical and Geometrical Optics, General Anatomy and General Physiology, Ocular Anatomy and Ocular Physiology, Basic Biochemistry, Nutrition, Principles of Lighting, Hospital Procedures, Optometric Optics, Ocular Diseases, Visual Optics, Pharmacology, Pathology and Microbiology, Optometric Instruments, Clinical Examination of Visual System, Clinical Psychology, Clinics, Binocular vision, Glaucoma, Low Vision Aids, Dispensing Optics, Pediatric Optometry and Geriatric Optometry, Contact Lens , Law & Optometry and Occupational Optometry, Systemic Diseases , Epidemiology and Bio Statistics, Public Health and Community Optometry
- Dental Hygienist- Dental Hygiene AND Oral Prophylaxis, Community Health Dentistry, Operative Room Technique and Chir Side Assistance, Dental Ethics and Jurisprudence, Dental Materials, Anatomy (General & Dental), Physiology (General & Oral), Pharmacology (General & Dental), Pathology & Bacteriology (General & Dental), Dental Radiology.
- Extension Educator- Methodology and Perspectives of Social Sciences, The Essence of Sociology, Social Research Methods, Foundations of Sociological Thought, Social stratification, Environment and Society, Modern Sociological Theories, Perspectives on Indian Society, Culture and Personality, Industry and Society, Open course, Crime and Society, Gerontology, Sociology of Development, Tribal Society in India.
- Perfusionist- Basics of Anatomy, Basics of Physiology, Basics of Biochemistry, Basics of Bio-statistics, Basics of Pathology, Basics of Blood Banking, Basics of Microbiology, Basics of Central Sterilization Services, Hospital Awareness, Familiarization of different tables/tubes in surgical department, Surgical Awareness, preparation of patient for surgery, Patient related services, Anatomy, Physiology, Basics of Diagnostic techniques, Angiography, Oxygenators, Theory of Blood Pump, Gross Anatomy and Structural Features of Heart, Oxygenation, Monitoring, Instrumentation and measurements, Patho Physiology and Pharmacology & Perfusion Techniques, Adequacy of Perfusion, Applied Perfusion Technology, Introduction to Perfusion Technology, Perfusion Equipments, Biomedical Electronics, Perfusion problems during radio pulmonary bypass, Cardio Pulmonary By-Pass, Clinical Application of Bypass Techniques, Occupational Aspects of Perfusion, Postoperative Intensive Care unit Management, Instrumentation Study, Instrument Measurement & Critical Care equipment
The Staff Selection Commission has announced vacancies for various posts on the official website. The candidates are required to submit the applications for the posts online on the official website. The last date to submit the application forms by 15/04/2019.
Start Date of Application: 05/03/2019
Last Date of Application: 15/04/2019
Last Date of Payment of Exam fee: 07/04/2019
Exam date: 01-26 July 2019
Paper II Date: 29/09/2019
SSC CHSL 2019 Syllabus
Following is the syllabus for Tier I test which will be an Objective exam-
1. Eglish Language
- Parts of Speech
- Singular and Plural
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Sentence Improvement
- Fill in the blanks
- Spell Check
- Voice Change- Active and Passive voice
- Articles- A, An, The
- Narration- Direct and Indirect speech
- Phrases and Idioms
- Sentence Correction/ Spotting Errors
- Cloze Test
- One word Substitution
- Comprehension Test
2. Quantitive aptitude
- Number Series
- Ratio and Proportion
- time, Speed and Distance
- Geometry and Mensuration
- Permutation and Combination
- Bar Graph
- Number Systems
- Square Root
- Surd and Indices
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time and Work
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Boats and Streams
- Pie Chart
- Line Graph
- Linear Equations
- Mixture and Allegation
3. General Intelligence
- Number Series
- Venn Diagrams
- Problems on Figural Pattern
- Statements and Arguments
- Statements and Assumptions
- Coding and Decoding
- Distance and Directions
- Alphabet Series
- Paper Folding
- Statements and Conclusions
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Seating Arrangements (Circular and Linear)
- Word Building
- Blood Relations
Syllabus for the Descriptive Exam for TierII paper is given below-
The candidates will need to have knowledge of Political, Cultural, Social and economic issues. Also, Letter and Application writing will be asked from the candidates. The paper would be of 100 marks in total. The exam will be of 1 hour.