Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) had recently announced for the vacancies for paramedical posts. The notification regarding the job was also issued with all its details on the official website. The following are the important details-
Start Date of Application: 04/03/2019
Last Date of Application: 02/04/2019
Last Date of Offline Payment: 04/04/2019
Last Date of Online Payment: 05/04/2019
Syllabus of RRB Paramedical posts
Following is the post wise syllabus of RRB Paramedical Posts-
- Health & Malaria Inspector Grade III– Food & Nutrition, Environmental Sanitation and Sanitary Engineering, Communicable and Non-Communicable Diseases (Prevention and Control), Health and Death Statistics
- Lab Superintendent Grade-III- Sociology & Psychology, PHYSIOLOGY, Basic Chemistry and Biochemistry, General Methodology, PHYSICS, Histopathology and cytology techniques, Clinical pathology & basic haematology, PARASITOLOGY &ENTOMOLOGY, Clinical biochemistry, Coagulation & transfusion medicine, Immunohaematology, VIROLOGY, MYCOLOGY, ADVANCED SEROLOGY
- Dietitian- Introduction to Human Biology and Body Functions, Nutrients (Role and Significance), Recommend Approaches to Disease and Nutrition, Understanding Nutrition (Basic diets for normal conditions/RDA) , Medical Nutrition management, Advanced Nutrition, Introduction to Nutraceuticals, Introduction to Special Conditions and Diet Therapy, Introduction to Clinical Nutrition, Food Microbiology, Nutritional Biochemistry, Research Method Statistics, Path Physiology and Metabolism in Disease, Public Nutrition and Health, Pediatric and Geriatric Nutrition, Food Allergies and diet management.
- Staff Nurse- Anatomy, Physiology, Nutrition, Biochemistry, Nursing Foundations, Psychology, Microbiology, Sociology, Pharmacology, Pathology, Genetics, Medical-Surgical Nursing , (Adult including Geriatrics)-I, Community Health Nursing, Child Health Nursing, Mental Health Nursing, Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing, Nursing Research & Statistics, Management of Nursing Services and Education.
- Optometrist- Physical and Geometrical Optics, General Anatomy and General Physiology, Ocular Anatomy and Ocular Physiology, Basic Biochemistry, Nutrition, Principles of Lighting, Hospital Procedures, Optometric Optics, Ocular Diseases, Visual Optics, Pharmacology, Pathology and Microbiology, Optometric Instruments, Clinical Examination of Visual System, Clinical Psychology, Clinics, Binocular vision, Glaucoma, Low Vision Aids, Dispensing Optics, Pediatric Optometry and Geriatric Optometry, Contact Lens , Law & Optometry and Occupational Optometry, Systemic Diseases , Epidemiology and Bio Statistics, Public Health and Community Optometry
- Dental Hygienist- Dental Hygiene AND Oral Prophylaxis, Community Health Dentistry, Operative Room Technique and Chir Side Assistance, Dental Ethics and Jurisprudence, Dental Materials, Anatomy (General & Dental), Physiology (General & Oral), Pharmacology (General & Dental), Pathology & Bacteriology (General & Dental), Dental Radiology.
- Extension Educator- Methodology and Perspectives of Social Sciences, The Essence of Sociology, Social Research Methods, Foundations of Sociological Thought, Social stratification, Environment and Society, Modern Sociological Theories, Perspectives on Indian Society, Culture and Personality, Industry and Society, Open course, Crime and Society, Gerontology, Sociology of Development, Tribal Society in India.
- Perfusionist- Basics of Anatomy, Basics of Physiology, Basics of Biochemistry, Basics of Bio-statistics, Basics of Pathology, Basics of Blood Banking, Basics of Microbiology, Basics of Central Sterilization Services, Hospital Awareness, Familiarization of different tables/tubes in surgical department, Surgical Awareness, preparation of patient for surgery, Patient related services, Anatomy, Physiology, Basics of Diagnostic techniques, Angiography, Oxygenators, Theory of Blood Pump, Gross Anatomy and Structural Features of Heart, Oxygenation, Monitoring, Instrumentation and measurements, Patho Physiology and Pharmacology & Perfusion Techniques, Adequacy of Perfusion, Applied Perfusion Technology, Introduction to Perfusion Technology, Perfusion Equipments, Biomedical Electronics, Perfusion problems during radio pulmonary bypass, Cardio Pulmonary By-Pass, Clinical Application of Bypass Techniques, Occupational Aspects of Perfusion, Postoperative Intensive Care unit Management, Instrumentation Study, Instrument Measurement & Critical Care equipment