Railway Recruitment cell had announced the vacancies for different zones in India Group D Level I. The candidates were required to fill the application form before 12/04/2019. The RRC had also issued the notification for the posts on the official website of RRC. The syllabus of the exam has also been released which is mentioned below.
Start Date of Application: 12/03/2019
Last Date of Application: 12/04/2019
Last Date to pay exam fee online: 23/04/2019
Last Date to pay exam fee offline: 18/04/2019
Final Date to submit form: 26/04/2019
Exam Date: September/October 019
RRC Group D 2019 Syllabus
The candidates who have applied for the posts and are appearing in the exam will need to prepare subjects as per the following syllabus-
- Mathematics- Number system, BODMAS, Percentages, Decimals, Fractions, Simple and Compound Interest, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Mensuration, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Conclusions and Decision making, Relationships, Syllogism, Classification, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Similarities and Differences, Analytical Reasoning, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions, etc.
- General Science: The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10th standard level (CBSE).
- General Awareness on current affairs: in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subject of importance.
For Physical Efficiency Test–
- Male: Lift and Carry 35Kg of Weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in on chance without putting it down. Running Time should be 1000 meters in 4 minutes and 15 seconds.
- Female: Lift and Carry 20Kg of Weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in on chance without putting it down. Running Time should be 1000 meters in 5 minutes and 40 seconds.